Balmillig B&B, Colquhoun St, Helensburgh
Balmillig B&B is the home of John and Anne Urquhart.
Situated in the heart of Helensburgh, a unique seaside town on the edge of Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, we offer high-quality Bed and Breakfast in delightful garden surroundings. At Balmillig you have the best of both city and country with lots of wonderful outdoor opportunities nearby and yet Glasgow with its city attractions is only 40 mins distant by car or train. Great ensuite rooms – tasty breakfasts and a friendly welcome.
- Off street parking
- Few minutes walk to rail & bus, restaurants, seashore & National Park
- On John Muir Way & Three Lochs Way
- Hot tub available for guests use
- Electric car charger and wifi everywhere!
- Only 40 min rail trip to COP26 in Glasgow November 2021 – we would love to welcome delegates to our home.
Surrounded by breathtaking scenery, Helensburgh has a host of attractions and a unique townscape and also a superb range of excellent restaurants. Art galleries and museums, castles, wildlife, history and world renowned gardens are never far away and there is always something interesting to explore no matter what the weather or time of year.
AA/Visit Scotland Star Rating: 4*
Price Range: £75 – £95 per room per night
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, Credit/Debit Cards, Paypal
Booking requirements: 2 nights minimum
64B Colquhoun St,