You & Sea
You & Sea offer boat trips and RYA Marine Training from the Gare Loch, on the west coast of Scotland and within easy reach of Glasgow.
Boat Trips: Join the friendly team from You & Sea on board Jola Too on a fantastic boat trip on the River Clyde – get up close to the wreck of the Sugar Boat, or take a trip up the Gare Loch. See their trip schedule for all the available options.
Training: Loch Long, the Holy Loch and the upper reaches of the River Clyde are all within easy reach, with Bute, Arran, the Cumbraes, the Kyles of Bute and Loch Fyne not much further afield. Such a wide choice of training grounds allows every level of water-based course to be run all year round, no matter what the weather conditions. On our doorstep we have everything from very sheltered waters for beginners, to more challenging conditions for those wishing to raise their boat handling skills to a higher level.
Our team members have over forty years of teaching experience between them, so you can be confident you’re in good hands. Working with individual customers and commercial organisations, our number one priority is meeting – and exceeding – customer needs. We are committed to the highest level of customer service from the initial point of contact to completion of your time with us.
- RYA Powerboat Courses
- RYA Motor Cruising Courses
- RYA Shorebased Courses
- RYA Instructor Courses
- RYA Interactive Courses
- Motor Cruising Adventures
- You & Sea Bespoke Courses
- Online Courses
- ‘Mustang’ 6.8m Humber Ocean Pro RIB. Based on the Humber Arctic Challenge Craft, with the best performing hull available and seakeeping characteristics second to none. It has the bonus of shock mitigation suspension seats for helm and navigator.
- ‘Millbrook’ Nelson 42 motor cruiser. She operates new twin 180hp Volvo diesel engines and has a cruising speed of 7-10kts, with a maximum of 17kts.
- ‘Jola Too’ Vigilante 37′ motor boat with twin Volvo Penta Engines. She can seat 12 passengers in total, inside, where there are panoramic views, or outside, on the spacious aft deck.
You and Sea
Argyll and Bute